cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my sim card

tijim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm trying to get an esim card because i lost my physical one, how can i do so while keeping the same number? would someone please contact me? otherwise i will have to cancel my line.

thank you. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

tijim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Merci... Mais au final j'ai commandé un nouvelle carte SIM 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tijim 

Before you make a purchase of an eSIM. Make sure your phone is eSIM compatible.

What is the make and model of your phone?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tijim  How to transition from a SIM card to an eSIM

1. Download and install the Public Mobile app on your device
  2. Open the app and begin the eSIM activation process
  3. Select ‘Pay & Install’ and complete the payment. Your eSIM will be installed and your current SIM card number will be automatically replaced with the eSIM number
  4. You can remove your SIM card. It is no longer necessary to access Public Mobile services after the eSIM is activated

Note: Remember, once the eSIM is installed, it cannot be transferred to another device.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

If having issues, ask CSA for assistance. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

Need Help? Let's chat.