cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login and password reset impossible

FelixGerz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there,

I suddenly am not able to log into my self-serve portal online anymore. I'm certain that my login info is correct but I only get the "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." error.

Resetting my password is also not possible since I'm getting the "we’re unable to verify your email address" error.

I also cant set up a new account because it says that my email has previously been used.

What should I do?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FelixGerz wrote:

I didn’t extend my phone plan before I stopped using my public mobile sim. I literally just paused the usage of my SIM card because I left Canada for 5 months. 

@FelixGerz 

You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, so sorry about it 

but you can open new account if you like, just to you know old SIM card is will not working anymore, and you get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,like a SIM card for Free is will be cover,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

@FelixGerz wrote:

I didn’t extend my phone plan before I stopped using my public mobile sim. I literally just paused the usage of my SIM card because I left Canada for 5 months. 

If you haven't made any payment for 5 months, your account has been deactivated, closed.

The phone number is lost, so if you want to activate another plan, you'll need to buy and activate another SIM card. If PM doesn't let you use the same email address, you'll have to choose another one.

FelixGerz

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FelixGerz 

Reactivate A Suspended Plan,

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

visit Here link for see all information. so sorry you losing your number, so how long you Missed a payment !!

do you try to contact to CSA, maybe they can getting your number back.

FelixGerz

I haven’t used the account for 5 months because I temporarily left the country. I haven’t however extended my 40$ plan either so there should not have been any funds I didn’t pay. Why would PM close my account just because I skipped a few months of usage?!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@FelixGerz wrote:

Hey there,

I suddenly am not able to log into my self-serve portal online anymore. I'm certain that my login info is correct but I only get the "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." error.

Resetting my password is also not possible since I'm getting the "we’re unable to verify your email address" error.

I also cant set up a new account because it says that my email has previously been used.

What should I do?

@FelixGerz  

Is the account you are trying to access in Suspended status due to non-payment?

You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@FelixGerz   did you try all the possible email addresses ?

did you check your mailbox?  If you got some PM email , that likely is the email address you used

If you still unable to access, then you need to open ticket with Chatbot on the lower right:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

@FelixGerz 

Before contacting customer support try the following method:

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome, safari or edge work best.

The same applies for new activations. You must use a new email for a new activation/account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FelixGerz 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.