cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login Error

Xz_yan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the error code is ("massage": "unauthorized")

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Xz_yan wrote:

@Xz_yan i've gotten that recently, but it past after I tried again later. I didn't even have to clear cache or go incognito. But if your service is not working now, that is different. 

Have you restarted your phone or removed and reinserted your SIM card, or tried your SIM card into another phone to see if services work?

What happens when you dial # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC to check the status of your account?

Did you have any suspicious transactions your reported on your credit card statement lately? If it something like that was reported from a public transaction, this could mess your account up. If this is the case, submit a ticket with CSA by methods provided to get this sorted out.

@Xz_yan   I think I saw this as an account issue and need PM support to look into it

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@Xz_yan @You can get a voucher and do 611 no pin needed 

you May need support if your reset  password and still can’t get in 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

@HALIMACS 

I've read about unauthorized messages.  🤗

Xz_yan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been three days. I tried to login in through different devices. Iphone, Macbook and Sumsung phone. I did turned off and restart the phones. I got all same error message. And not able to reset password too. Now the my service off on the line, even*611, couldn't help.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What browser are you using?  I've found that Edge dev doesn't work and I have to use a different browser.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Xz_yan wrote:

That sounds like an interesting "massage", @Xz_yan    😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Xz_yan   Try logging in with Incognito mode or another browser and it should work

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Xz_yan @Try again incognito mode private mode or even try another device or laptop 

Need Help? Let's chat.