cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

celinem5121
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been a Public Mobile customer for 4 years.

I recently tried to log in but my phone number is not recognized, as are my three different email addresses.

I've been going around in circles trying to get back in to my account. I tried setting up a new account but it takes me to an activation page which then has an error message. I was finally able to get a new community account so that I could ask how to fix this problem that I'm having.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction to get my usual account back, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Celine

2 REPLIES 2

celinem5121
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @softech

I tried to use my area code and phone number to reset and I get a message that I have to use a valid number. I tried all three of my email addresses and I get the same message. I also tried logging in from two different browsers with the same error message.

Now that I can at least get into the community section of Public Mobile, I will open a support ticket.

Thank you for your reply!

Celine

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@celinem5121 so, you are unable to login with the old email?

did you try to use Forgot email link there on the login page? They will send a text to your phone. Then you can use the Reset Password link after

If that does not help, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.