cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharge

Jamesgon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi on my public mobile account my account shows that the charges are 42.94 however my bank account is debited for 45.20 which I don’t understand for what, hence I would like public mobile to refund me my full payment as I don’t want to continue with public mobile service anymore 

4 REPLIES 4

@Jamesgon wrote:

No it’s 39$ plan and on my public mobile app the charges shows 42.90 including tax but the bank account is debited by 45.20

@Jamesgonare you in Ontario? or Maritime provinces?

But either way, for a $39 plan, $42.90 (you said $42.94 earlier)  is not the correct charge anyway

and it is a new activation? or you have been with PM for sometimes and you are just changing to $39 plan?

Jamesgon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No it’s 39$ plan and on my public mobile app the charges shows 42.90 including tax but the bank account is debited by 45.20

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jamesgon   $42.94 is $38 + tax and $45.20 is $40+tax

you sure they are transaction on the same month? or different months?

What plan do you have?  do you have a $40 plan?  Maybe with some rewards and you are saving $2 on some months?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesgon  If you want to port your number out it will cancel you PM account or turn off auto pay . But for if you have been truly overcharged you need to engage support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1687832406699.png

Need Help? Let's chat.