Taylorions
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Locked out of my account. Tried to change my password and locks me out

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Taylorions wrote:

Locked out of my account. Tried to change my password and locks me out

@Taylorions  - are you currently in nonpay/suspended status?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1 - Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2 - Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Otherwise, see other posts.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Taylorions 

You will get locked out if there was too many attempts to login.

Try again in 15 minutes but clear cache, cookies and go incognito before login then click on change password if you can’t login after first attempt.

@Taylorions 

If the above doesn't work to get back in, then try the forgot password option.  And, if that fails for whatever reason, or if you don't remember the answer to the security question, open up https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then type in "forgot security question answer". That will allow you to open a ticket and a CSA (customer support agent) will respond to your request.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Taylorions 

You will get locked out if there was too many attempts to login.

Try again in 15 minutes but clear cache, cookies and go incognito before login then click on change password if you can’t login after first attempt.

Need Help? Let's chat.