cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make a call.

rhoda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is full and up to date. When I try to make a call, get a message saying can't complete call because I have used up all available minutes. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rhoda wrote:

My account is full and up to date. When I try to make a call, get a message saying can't complete call because I have used up all available minutes. Help!

@rhoda  - if you are on a limited minute calling plan, ensure you have minutes left over by checking your Overview section in your Self Serve account.

If the line does not exist, that normally means you used up your limit plan minutes for this cycle.

You can purchase a $5 / 500 minute Canada wide calling addon, if this is the case.

If you are on an unlimited calling plan, and the calling is not completing when you get that message, then you can also try to toggle to airplane mode, the to back to regular mode.

You can also try a Reset of your phone's Network Settings.

If the calls are still not completing of this and others suggestions, contact CSA to check your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@rhoda wrote:

It's not supposed to be required, but there have been some strange instances at Public Mobile of this that have been corrected by dialing a 1 before the area code.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rhoda   Try reboot the phone first, it is a common hiccup but usually able to resolve after a phone reboot

Need Help? Let's chat.