cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

help I am locked out yet again I am thinking of canceling this service enough is enough

5 REPLIES 5

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@thechunkyknot wrote:

help I am locked out yet again I am thinking of canceling this service enough is enough

You must be doing something wrong - I agree that since you persistently experiencing this problem you should switch to another carrier that offers live help. Currently Bel has a matching $15 plan with perks.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@thechunkyknot locked out of what?

If you mean your My Account/Self Serve then wait 15 minutes then try again if you had too many failed attempts.

When you do try again, try accessing your account by opening a tab in incognito mode, or clear your browser's cache/cookies, or try a different browser.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @thechunkyknot 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode, or incognito mode,

How Reset your Self-Serve password (publicmobile.ca)

or get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

will reset.

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @thechunkyknot   was your My Account locked out?   

If so, try the Forgot password link to reset the password.  Just enter the correct email address and then answer the security question.

If you cannot reset it that way, just open a ticket with PM Support, it is quick

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.