cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help !

aarondebow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m with public mobile and I I’m getting. Telus on on my settings in my page and I can call but can’t use my data at at all and I’ve seen ob my top of my screen Telus and it’s been switching back and forth now 

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aarondebow 

If you have already connected to iTunes and updated your carrier profile and have the iOS 15.4 beta version and do not wish to downgrade to iOS 15.3 here is the fix for the data issue with the beta version.

Fix for iOS 15.4 (19E5209h) Data issue - Community

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Fix-for-iOS-15-4-19E5209h-Data-issue/td-p...

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If only data is not working on your phone then it is iOS 15.4 beta issue. Downgrade will solve this.

If you see Telus and Public as your network then change your selection of network from automatic to Public as described. Reboot.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aarondebow 

Try going to your Settings>Cellular >Network Selection> turn off Automatic then turn back on.

See if that works for you.

@aarondebow 

If still not working properly,

Might want to try network reset of phone.  

Try the PM SIM card in another phone.  To help determine whether hardware setup issue versus PM service problem. Then put back in your original phone. 

Update IOS (not to 15.4 Beta though)

Coreyb

Have you recently updated to the IOS 15.4 beta ? 

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@aarondebow 

manually select network carrier,

go Settings → Mobile Data → Mobile Network → the indicator next to "Automatic" turn off the function → the required network → select public mobile.
and Rebooting device..

VIP_Tech

@aarondebow 

your Call SMS  Data, working befroe fine ?

VIP_Tech

@aarondebow 

do you do any update ios version ?

maybe you use all data then is will be stop until next renewal cycle,

aarondebow

I have an iPhone XR I did switch my number over a mouth ago now but this is just tdy I’ve been seeing Telus on my phone 

VIP_Tech

@aarondebow 

what your brand device and model ?

are you activate new line with new number or you did transfer old number to PM ?

aarondebow

that has not worked any other thing to try 

VIP_Tech

Hi @aarondebow 

try reset your APN Settings (publicmobile.ca)

and Rebooting device..test it.

Need Help? Let's chat.