cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out

kenneth7474
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am so fed up with public mobile and the fact no one is around to help. We pay for a service that does not bloody work and you can't get anyone to help fix it. My wife is currently in hospital and will be there for several days. We want to add some data so that she is not starting at a ceiling. She  has been locked out of her account for over 6 days now. Does no matter what time .... what computer or phone we try to sign in. The info and email is all right.Code is sent to her phone... but this eversafe crap that you have us use and from all the complaints i see  because of it makes me wonder why you even still keep using it but keeps blocking us out. Either someone fix this or i am going to take my service elsewhere. I have her info if someone could help me that would be great.

18 REPLIES 18

Santhi23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I was able to acess my account and unlock it by signing in on this community page and clicking shop on the public mobile menu at the top right.

@kenneth7474 

sorry to hear that. 😞

kenneth7474

Well we gave up. I had asked for help due to my wifes account  getting the User locked BS. I came on here to ask for help which many of you did and thank you.  My wife was in the hospital and  i needed to add more data and could not get into her account.We both tried on various  computers and devices and no luck. An agent got a hold me  and i explained the problem. He ended up adding  Data to  US roaming which i never asked for as i live in canada. All i mentioned was the locked out user and i wanted to add data to  her plan. Another agent found the problem  for the data and added it to my wifes phone. But still never   did anything about the  User locked out which was at this point for  7 Days. I asked again about the user lock and still nothing. We are now 10 days going  into 11 days with no help what so ever. We have used the right info....  right number... right everything yet still locked out. SO i had enough.... switched to videotron. Got a better plan there and actually can  get help within minutes instead of dealing with this for over 10 days now with no luck. so to those who helped me....thank you... as for public mobile... i am done.

@kenneth7474  First reboot the phone and check for the data add on like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1690684397798.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if you need support because something is still wrong . Please submit ticket

privrate message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask the Customer Support Agent to have a senior member contact you, @kenneth7474 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

kenneth7474

So i posted about my wifes account being locked out for 6 days. Someone  got a hold of me  at public mobile.....didn't really answer  or help to the locked out issue but offered to add data to my wifes account which i agreeded. Now  i was changed for the data... and received nothing... and now she is out of data. Awesome. 

@kenneth7474 wrote:

hello. How do i send you a private message with all the info you asked?

@kenneth7474 , send the CS_Agent a private message to the link below please 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

@kenneth7474 !private message them with this link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kenneth7474

hello. How do i send you a private message with all the info you asked?

@kenneth7474  Only answer those personal questions in private message to support . Not here on the open forum

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@kenneth7474 , I know how frustrating this is. I’m sorry you’re wife is going through this 😔. To add to what others have said, once you try their suggestions please also add the Hospital’s Wi-Fi to her phone if it is available there. That’s what I did otherwise I would have went stir crazy & it saves on the expense of buying a data add-on. I also downloaded TextNow app to make free calls & text while on Wi-Fi.

I know my suggestion isn’t what you asked for but I am hoping it will help with the costs & frustration along with other suggestions people have provided here. Hoping to ease some stress for you both.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

My name is Leonardo, and I will be delighted to assist you today.

In order to access and secure your account, please send me the phone number and 
the 4 digit PIN.
If you forgot it please send me e-mail address, last 4 digit of your credit/debit card 
account number and last payment date.

Kindly,
Leonardo CS Agent

edited by computergeek541:  adding a note to indicate that this is in the message forum (instead of private message) and that this information shouldn't be posted here in a reply

kenneth7474

I live north of Montreal. The hospital she is at has no wifi... otherwise  we would have  avoided all this.

kenneth7474

Hi. thats the this. We gave up on the old password so when  i  click  forgot password.. it sends her the 6 digit code to her phone....and since i am at home i   put the code which works... then i go to  make a new password and  it says user locked out. She  just told be she has been locked out of her account for  6 days. We pretty much have given up on public mobile.  She is going to use what data she has left then i will bring her my phone to use cause we have no  idea what to do.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kenneth7474 

most hospitals have free wifi for patient use. Turn off data and just use the free wifi.

Everstoopid Eversafe is unnecessarily onerous ...especially if you only rarely look into your account details. We just want it to work, dang it !

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you know the 4 digit account pin then you can buy data by dialing 611 and adding money from the credit card and then buying the add-on. From another phone you can also dial 1-855-4pu-blic and do the same.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If she Can receive 6 digits code through SMS on her phone then she should be able to enter it and log in.

I just had to do the same and it went without issues: received code, entered it and I am in. I do use Computer not app for PM.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kenneth7474  Please submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

Need Help? Let's chat.