cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep getting error

njyelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was lost 2 weeks ago, and I suspended the service, I now have a new SIM card and new phone which I want to now activate.

I log in to my account, and click on Plans and addons and get the following error all the time.

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

I try to click on change SIM card, and enter a new SIM number, and get the same error as above.  Is this self portal broken?

How do we get someone to fix this?

Thank you

Joanne

5 REPLIES 5

@njyelle wrote:

The account status shows as Lost/Stolen - Fermé

I tried to resume the service, and enter the new sim card number, but same error.

I sent a message to the moderator.

Thank you

Did you try restarting your phone after resuming service?

njyelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The account status shows as Lost/Stolen - Fermé

I tried to resume the service, and enter the new sim card number, but same error.

I sent a message to the moderator.

Thank you

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@njyelle Did you take your phone off of lost stolen, if applicable ? If @Jb456 's solution doesn't work, then contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@njyelle wrote:

My phone was lost 2 weeks ago, and I suspended the service, I now have a new SIM card and new phone which I want to now activate.

I log in to my account, and click on Plans and addons and get the following error all the time.

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

I try to click on change SIM card, and enter a new SIM number, and get the same error as above.  Is this self portal broken?

How do we get someone to fix this?

Thank you

Joanne

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@njyelle You can try other device?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing you internet history/ cookie cache. Open a fresh browser in incognito mode

If problem still persist. Contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.