cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet usage

kmassi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25 per 30 day plan -- how can i get internet service on my phone? Thanks!

Plan includes:

• 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

9 REPLIES 9

@hairbag1 wrote:

Keep in mind that your plan is only for 30 days...not a full month.

Except for April, June, September and November. And you get bonus days in Feb. 😉😁

@rbrisbin wrote:

I activated my sim card on Jan 2, so on Feb 1st I used a lot of data because I thought it was the last day of my plan. But when I checked my account that data usage went toward February. Did my plan dates change?

Keep in mind that your plan is only for 30 days...not a full month.

rbrisbin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my sim card on Jan 2, so on Feb 1st I used a lot of data because I thought it was the last day of my plan. But when I checked my account that data usage went toward February. Did my plan dates change?

@nishant3113 wrote:

make sure to get the current promo for lunar year special - 8gb data for 8 months. But it might be only for new activations...not sure if can be applied to current customer

sorry.. only for new activation..

for existing customers.. maybe we have to wait till Christmas for another round of Holiday Bonus for ALL customers 🙂

nishant3113

make sure to get the current promo for lunar year special - 8gb data for 8 months. But it might be only for new activations...not sure if can be applied to current customer

kmassi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it's a Moto G5. I only need occasional internet usage when away from home.

n8te

You might need to enable data on your phone- it will be different depending on which phone you have, but for my android phone you need to go to :
Settings  (the gear icon) -> Connections -> Data usage

And then on that page there is a switch that you can toggle to enable data (And set limits).

If you have an iphone it should be something similar! Good Luck 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kmassi wrote:

I have the $25 per 30 day plan -- how can i get internet service on my phone? Thanks!

Plan includes:

• 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

What make and model of phone do you have ?

Make sure data is enabled in your settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.