cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international minutes

briggy457
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i added 300 international minutes to my plan 2 days ago for $15 but I cannot make a call to Europe (Switzerland

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Switzerland is not covered by 300 long distance add-on.

Not even by holiday bonuses...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @briggy457 

sorry, Switzerland is not part of the callable countries with PM long distance add-on. PM has a very small set of countries you can call

If you have no use to the LD add-in anymore,  submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them to reverse the purchase

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

FYI: 

**Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@briggy457 

Switzerland is not a country that is in the long distance Add-on plan.

Best to see if you can get a credit for the Add-on by private messaging a CS_Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Tell them it was a mistake and thought Switzerland was included.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@briggy457 

Unfortunately, PM add on does not cover Switzerland

Here are the countries covered:

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.

Need Help? Let's chat.