cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international/long distance add ons

jennypark1007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus & 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US), are they only available for long distance or can they be used for short distance calls as well?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@susanjm : Yup. Another of the funny glitches around here. I have the old 400 gift, the last 500 gift and this 500 gift. None include Australia (and others). I can call all countries that are in add-ons. And one or two surprises so far. Enjoy.

susanjm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Interestingly, when I called my sister in Australia (not on the list) on Christmas Day my call was charged against the 500 minute bonus NOT to my 300 Interneational LD minutes. Which is great as far as I'm concerned!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jennypark1007...here's the list of countries you can call with the 500 minute More is Merrier International calling gift...( calls must originate in Canada)

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennypark1007 : It's why they say Canada, US and other countries. Canada means Canada-wide from wherever in Canada.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

the can be used for local calls as well, I believe.

Need Help? Let's chat.