cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect text from Public Mobile

GandL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text from Public Mobile saying that my plan was due for renewal and that there are insufficient funds in my account to renew my plan. My plan is $13 and I have $42 credit in my account. What's going on?

10 REPLIES 10

Many claim they receive texts or messages saying they cannot call or they reached their minutes limits even when they have unlimited calling. 

@JL9- I was addressing your "minutes". I agree with all the others that seem to be erroneous.

Me neither knock on wood but a ton of customers have based on just posts on the community so it's definitely a thing and it's not just one messages it happens for a few different areas 

@JL9- I've never had erroneous texts for 10 minutes or texts left.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

They are renowned for inaccurate messages in error for stuff like that or data, or minutes. You can disregard 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It was done by nasty hackers so people can come here, post panic questions and generate response of those who never sleep so they can get more Bravos.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GandL hi that text has been sent out in error the last few days,just ignore it 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just ignore it. You have a balance so it's obviously sent in error. The system is still getting through the new update. The testing was quite apparently way sub-par.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GandL ignore the text, it was sending to everyone whose plan renewing soon without checking if they really have enough fund or Autopay setup.  Just ignore if you know you are ok

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@GandL 

just ignore this message

Need Help? Let's chat.