7 REPLIES 7

@TIS reset your network settings

1. Open Settings>General Management>Reset
2. Tap Reset Network Settings>Tap Reset Settings
If prompted enter your pin, passcode
3. Tap Reset Settings 1 more time to confirm
4. Restart

@TIS 

If you've answered none of the above. Log into your account. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait one minute. Log in. Report phone found. Log out. Reboot phone. Have someone call you. Fixed?

stse05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the similar issue yesterday when I got calls from people that I don’t know, they all went directly to voice mail, but I could receive calls from people that I know.  I am using iPhone and there is a switch “Silent Unknown Callers” under Setting > Phone, it will send all calls to voice mail if the phone number is not in your phone’s contact list.  You could either add the phone number to the contact list or switch off the “Silent Unknown Calls”.  I hope this will fix the issue.  

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@TIS 

Call going directly to voicemail happens when your phone could not be reached by the network, or if you're already in a call.  It could be a network issue or  case of weak signal.

Did you just join and ask to have a phoen number ported in?  If so, check if the calls are still going to the old carrier.

Would the calls be going to old carrier???? Are they not going to @TIS voicemail?

If someone requests a port in, but it has not completed, calls would go to the voicemail at the old carrier because if that SIM card has been removed from the phone.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@TIS 

Call going directly to voicemail happens when your phone could not be reached by the network, or if you're already in a call.  It could be a network issue or  case of weak signal.

Did you just join and ask to have a phoen number ported in?  If so, check if the calls are still going to the old carrier.

Would the calls be going to old carrier???? Are they not going to @TIS voicemail?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Do you have callers blocked? Do you have Do Not Disturb on?

@TIS 

Need Help? Let's chat.