cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls

Paradise4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Within the last few months, I've noticed that when I'm on a call, it will just disconnect & I have reception in that area. Or I have an incoming call, I answer, but then a message on the screen says "no response. System times out" and callers think that I haven't picked up and it sends them to voicemail. Anyone else having this issue?

9 REPLIES 9

magical1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

do you know where they have done such a thing acknowledging the issues? 

magical1

could you show me where they "acknowledged the dropped calls issue"?

Paradise4

It is really frustrating, to say the least! I hope they DO find a solution and quickly!

@Paradise4 wrote:

I am located in Ontario, Canada. My father also has the same issue & he is also with Public Mobile.

I do not believe that these dropped call incidents are isolated to any specific region, only because of the pure volume comments about this issue.

Paradise4

I am located in Ontario, Canada. My father also has the same issue & he is also with Public Mobile.

Amber75

This has happened to me multiple times as well! I'm located in Alberta. Is it a regional problem or public/telus wide?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Paradise4 

this is a known problem that Telus / PM has acknowledged several months ago.  Other than that acknowledgment, we don't know if or when it's gonna be fixed.

@Paradise4 , what part of the country is this happening?  It would be nice to know if this is a Canada wide thing or local to a province/city.  

@Paradise4 

it is true there has been some voice call problem.  PM has identified the issue and working to resolve it.  Stay tuned

Need Help? Let's chat.