cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS16.4 installation problem

elijusu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I installed iOS16.4 and all my in and out calls are failed. Apple support suggested to contact provider. What should I do?

5 REPLIES 5

@elijusu 

There could be a provisional issue with your SIM so just wait for a CS_Agent to reply back to you by private messaging.

Unfortunately, staff are off work right now. Their hours are from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

elijusu

just installed iOS16.4 and all in and out calls keep failing. Texting is working fine. I didn't port my old number. I tried SIM card on another phone (iOS15.1) and was failing too. It could be SIM card.

elijusu

Thank you. It is helpful. I submitted ticket.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@elijusu 

I update iOS 16.4 on my iPhone 8 and X and didn’t have any problems with calling or texting.

Did you just ported your old number over to PM?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@elijusu  First make sure your Carrier profile is updated

But,   your issue  might not be really related with the iOS upgrade.  There has been some voice issue for some customers in the last couple days

Try this first, power off the phone for 5 mins and then power up and try again

If that does not work, please open a ticket with PM support for them to refresh your account, they will be able to resolve it

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.