cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMessage Activation

Alex861
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Joined Public Mobile from another provider and my iMessage shows still activating after the whole day of use of Public Mobile. I tried everything that was humanly possible that was offered as help on this forum. however, nothing works, and I still cannot use my number as iMessage/Facetime. Please, anyone could help me? I have iPhone SE 2nd Gen. Latest iOS.

I tried:

• Turning off/on the Phone
  • Flight mode on/off
  • Network Reset
  • iMessage/Facetime off/on
  • Deleting conversations on iMessage
  • Hard reboot of the phone

Literally nothing works!

I would so much appreciate assistance. I really need my iMessage to work.

3 REPLIES 3

@agorrie wrote:

I have the same problem but the CS Agent has told me to buy a new SIM.     

1. Will this resolve the issue?

2. Is there anything PM can do to fix the issue with my current SIM?    That's probably the better solution.   

Thanks,

Andrew

HI @agorrie 

1. a new sim could resolve it, we saw some people came back and told us that was how it was fixed

2. if PM agent said you need this to fix the problem, I don't think there is another way

agorrie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem but the CS Agent has told me to buy a new SIM.     

1. Will this resolve the issue?

2. Is there anything PM can do to fix the issue with my current SIM?    That's probably the better solution.   

Thanks,

Andrew

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Alex861 

your iMessage problem was because SMS did not setup correctly on the system when your account was activated

PM is aware of the SMS problem and can only fix the issue one account at a time.   

Please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.