cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i h

vspot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if i got a pm from a mod that told me my plan has been modified, how do i accept or initiate or confirm this rate/services  adjustment?

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @vspot 

If you click on the title of the message you will have access to all the links in it and be able to respond

Thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@vspot just reply to the private message. But first log into your self service account and see if the plan that you asked for was applied. I also, it would be easier to respond if you use a computer. 

@vspot wrote:

if i got a pm from a mod that told me my plan has been modified, how do i accept or initiate or confirm this rate/services  adjustment?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@vspot wrote:

Did you ask them to do it?  There must be some background to the story.  If you asked for it and they said it has been done than it is probably done

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.