cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not call out

samoplast74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was on $50/month plan before . my contract expired yesterday 12 Oct 2019.

i reactivated  on a $35/montth   plan

now i can not call out nor receive text message  

6 REPLIES 6

@4039036032 wrote:

I can't make a phone call and also can't receive a phone call

Are you  a brand new customer and does data and texts work? Some background information would help to troubleshoot this situation.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't make a phone call and also can't receive a phone call

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@samoplast74   Happy to see something has worked for you, but do you mind sharing which suggestion worked for you?  This will help other users having similar issues to you.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@samoplast74 Did you sign in to "My Account" and see the status of your plan? If it shows inactive, it probably the issue you can't use your phone. If it shows active, you need to contact the Moderator directly.

@dabr wrote:

@samoplast74 wrote:

Try rebooting your phone and also try powering off the phone and remove/re-insert your SIM and restart the phone.

Sometimes there is an issue after changing to a cheaper plan.

You can also try the lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost, suspend service, log out and wait 5 mins.  Log back in and report phone found and resume service and restart your phone.

That should work...report back your results. If it doesn't there's one or two other things you can do before submitting to the mods.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@samoplast74 wrote:

Try rebooting your phone and also try powering off the phone and remove/re-insert your SIM and restart the phone.

Sometimes there is an issue after changing to a cheaper plan.

You can also try the lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost, suspend service, log out and wait 5 mins.  Log back in and report phone found and resume service and restart your phone.

@samoplast74  There is one other thing to try if the above suggestions don't work, that is to top up your account with one or two dollars and restart your phone. 

If everything fails, then you'll need to contact moderators via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket for a resolution.

Need Help? Let's chat.