cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pay my family phone fee by credit card

jpchen_2005
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my mom uses public mobile too, and she does not have " my account", so she has trouble to pay monthly fee. I want to pay for her by using my credit card through my own account. but I do not know how to do it.

help me please!!!

thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

@jpchen_2005   if you are using method 2, direct message to PM Support, you can just write them the situation.  Explain to them the line was not setup with an access to My Account and need them to help setup the account.  

once you sent the message, just keep checking the Community inbox here for their reply. Again, this is a bit late now, they likely won't reply until tomorrow 

jpchen_2005

@softech 

according the steps you told me, I got a ticket, but I do not know the next step.

how can I ask them to help to open my mom account?

can you tell more details please? 

@jpchen_2005 wrote:

@softech 

I tried the first one, and got a ticket but I do not know how to do next step, so gave up it.

and then I tried the second one you recommended. I am waiting their reply. 

@jpchen_2005 

Cool, just monitor your inbox.  But honest, it is late now, they likely won't get to your ticket until tomorrow.

jpchen_2005

@softech 

I tried the first one, and got a ticket but I do not know how to do next step, so gave up it.

and then I tried the second one you recommended. I am waiting their reply. 

jpchen_2005

@dust2dust 

Thanks! I will try to find a store/

jpchen_2005

@Yummy  thanks!

`

@jpchen_2005 wrote:

my mom has not a my account. 

@jpchen_2005   again, you need to open ticket with PM Support and have them to setup the My Account for your Mom's account.  Please follow the steps on my earlier post

jpchen_2005

my mom has not a my account. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jpchen_2005 

login to each account and if you like to set autopayemt for them accounts or pay for one time,

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

An easy way to pay for someone else's account when you know the number is to use the real time payment option in some stores. Ask about the top-up real time payment or instant top up and they ask with who and then they ask the number and bam...money added to account. Might cost a buck for the convenience.

You can otherwise buy vouchers and use the toll free 1-855-4pu-blic and enter the phone number and then enter the voucher.

Both options do not require accessing an account.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

She should open an account and add any valid credit card to her account. Then activate autopay for pre-authorized payment. You can have one credit card paying for multiple accounts.

Another option is to buy voucher and pay calling 611.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jpchen_2005  Best way is to put your credit card on her account.  

Understand she has no My Account yet, so, you will need to open ticket with PM Support so they can help to create one.  Please use the "Forgot Login Information" type of ticket to engage PM Support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.