cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

SaniH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will be out of the country (Canada) for 5 months and won't be using my phone - pls can I get any credit in this case?

4 REPLIES 4

SaniH

Thank you kindly.

Cheers

SaniH

I was told I can suspend my account for some time and keep my phone number for a certain period of time.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SaniH 

PM is prepaid provider and you can stop the service anytime before the next renewal date.  Just login to My Account and go to Payment page and click Manage Subscription and turn of Subscribed to disable autopay

HOWEVER, after your plan is suspended at the end of the current cycle, PM only gives you 90 days grace period to restart the service again to keep the phone number.  You are going for 5 months and your number will be gone if you don't do anything.   If you need your number back, please login My Account before 90th day, better to do it 88th day or so, and the make a manual payment to resume service for 30 days.  Of course, if you don't care the phone number, don't mind to start a new plan with a new phone number, then you can just ignore that

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not provide credit if you do not use services.

If you want to keep your account there are few options:
- Change plan to cheapest one and pay the bill every 30 days
- Leave plan as is, unsubscribe but come BACK before 90 days of suspension runs out and pay the bill. Then unsubscribe again for the next 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.