cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get call in code

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant make calls or text anymore, it says my plan is not activated, it needs a payment (but I'm set up for auto pay🙄)

I cant sign into my account because it wants to send me a code first via email and my email is not set up because I don't use it. It doesn't work to dial *611 because I don't know my four digit code. Can anyone suggest what I could try to make a payment on my account?

6 REPLIES 6

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I bought a voucher from recharge.com and dot into my account!! 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@4268 wrote:

I cant make calls or text anymore, it says my plan is not activated, it needs a payment (but I'm set up for auto pay🙄)

I cant sign into my account because it wants to send me a code first via email and my email is not set up because I don't use it. It doesn't work to dial *611 because I don't know my four digit code. Can anyone suggest what I could try to make a payment on my account?

Sometimes auto pay will fail. So I always put more funds in available funds in my account. 

Chat with Simon for this matter, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@4268  you should get into My Account and make a manual payment

You can open ticket with PM Agent and have them to help to change to an email address you have access

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need to have the service quicker, get a voucher from Shopper drug mart or online at recharge.com, then use *611 to load the voucher to reactivate first.  You don't need your 4 digits code loading voucher

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@4268 @You can try to see if agent can help you with this 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm sure you can get the code sent to your phone as well.  You can pay with vouchers as well and gas stations and 7/11 sell them and then call 611 on your phone to redeem the voucher.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@4268 @You might have to get a voucher and dial611

Need Help? Let's chat.