cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to creat self served account for 2nd line

lam01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have self served  account  & it is working fine but i got problem when i want to creat another account (2nd line) for my sister it''s not helping .what to do? thanks

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lam01 wrote:

i have self served  account  & it is working fine but i got problem when i want to creat another account (2nd line) for my sister it''s not helping .what to do? thanks

As stated each line is an individual account and requires its own email address.  If you are managing the account for someone and use Gmail you can use alias's to do this such as yourname@gmail.com first account yourname+sister@gmail.com for the second account.  You can enter any name or what you need to after the + and it will just send it to your main email account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@lam01 wrote:

@lam01 

You can use an email alias. The easiest way to to do it is add or remove a period in your email address.

myname@somemail.com

my.name@somemail.com

Both addresses will get the email at the same account but satisfy the requirement for a "different" email for log n purposes.

Alternatively, some email providers like Google Gmail allow you to add a + in front of the @ sign in your address followed by whatever you like.

myname@gmail.com
myname+hername@gmail.com

Both emails will receive messages at the same account but again meet the requirements for a different email for log in.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@lam01 wrote:

Each new acct must have a different email address.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lam01 wrote:

@lam01 hi you need a separate email for second account you can use your referral  for it 

Need Help? Let's chat.