cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Credit

ToyM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received credit for my last friend-referral. I need a moderator to look into this. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ToyM wrote:

I have not received credit for my last friend-referral. I need a moderator to look into this. Thanks

Which side of the referral are you asking about?

The existing customer will get a text almost immediately upon successful activation by a new customer using the referral code. Then the $1 will show up in the rewards area of the existing customer. At renewal, that dollar will get converted into Available Funds and used towards the renewal cost.

Up to 3 days after activation, the new customer will get the $10 credit deposited in their Available Funds.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

As long as their account is active you should receive the award.

Have them contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ToyM you need to tell the friend you referred to contact moderators and explain the situation.

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "missing credit"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.