cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to contact support

bigdog_brown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since this site changed I can't load my account and it is impossible to send a ticket into support. My texting service is not working again. How can I contact them? Do they have an external email without needing to log into their system?

6 REPLIES 6

bigdog_brown

No. It said my original one was taken - hard to believe cuz I thought that was me from last time but it struggled to get me in and said complete your profile so I made a new nickname. texts work again for me. CS had to reset the network on me. Thanks for everyone's help!

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Regarding your texting issue -- most likely the fault may be poor reception or your phone settings. I have iMessage enabled and as long as I have good reception all is fine. However when in poor reception areas iMessage also sucks. The same applies to MMS - SMS  - that work great in good reception areas and also suck when reception is poor.

@bigdog_brown is this the Community id you habe been using? Yes, some customers have problem with setting up the new login on this new system 

bigdog_brown

Thank you I have sent a message. Oddly enough I am unable to search for CS agent when initially sending the support email.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @bigdog_brown chatcot ticket is not functioning.   please open ticket with agent by direct message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.