KeithHehn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderater issued ticket this morning. All is good. Thanks again 

KeithHehn

Thank you so much. That worked. I was able to send ticket to a moderator 

Hi @KeithHehn ..you can, just message them 

Hi @KeithHehn PM would have sent you at email for the order, check that

If cannot find it still, just message them open ticket first,  they will try to help and look up from email address or shipping address

message them 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and.. did you check your email? they would have sent you and email when you ordered 

KeithHehn

That’s the problem. Without the order number I can’t open a ticket

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossT : You've gone a little silent now so I suspect you're in with the mods but...are you able to log in to your self-serve account? If so can you click on Change SIM and compare the last 4 digits shown to the actual card in your phone.

You seem to be all mad at the place and service because some random clerk in some random store told you things that weren't entirely correct. This is very unfortunate. But not the fault of this place.

911 should absolutely work. If you can log in and the SIM card numbers match then you should certainly be able to call 611. When you actually try it do you get a message? (assuming you can log in and the SIM card numbers match)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@canadian100 : This place and Koodo are the only places I know of that do this. All the other are only until the renewal or auto-renew taking your money again. So if you're a mostly low usage customer, the $15 or the now obsolete $10 plan are perfect with the add-ons on hand.

@canadian100 

All add ons roll over except US roaming add ons they are 10 day only.

canadian100

@darlicious 

I did not realize the $5/500 carries over until used up - I thought it was just for a month.

Thanks so much!  

@RossT 

I know its overwhelming at first but it really doesn't take too long to figure it out. I had a flip phone when I first started.....with the $15 plan you get unlimited texts, unlimited incoming calls (do you phone the doctor or does the doctor call you?) And 100 outgoing minutes....all you do is buy the $5/500 canada wide calling add on to supplement your outgoing plan minutes.

It rolls over every 30 days until you use every last minute. If used all up in 30 days you would have to have called people and talked for10 hours......really you wilI only use an extra 100 minutes or so....

@Anonymous wrote:

@RossT wrote:

Shawn. Thanks but I have unlimited text and calling.  Don’t need extra.

the 10$ credit whatever it’s called is news to me.  Doesn’t get my phone working until I can pay tomorrow.  

I assume I have manually pay as voucher failed?

also I see on the msg boards, I’m not alone. 

This kind is service is unacceptable.  I want to speak with a human. 

@RossT 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

This is not helping matters.....we are trying to simplify the process not overwhelm the OP.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossT wrote:

the 10$ credit whatever it’s called is news to me.  Doesn’t get my phone working until I can pay tomorrow.  

@RossT 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

@RossT wrote:

My auto pay was due tomorrow!

hence the frustration 

@RossT   what is showing on My Account?  I think yoru Autopay is due to day for the 30 days.  Again, PM is running on 30 days cycle and not monthly

RossT

My auto pay was due tomorrow!

hence the frustration 

@RossT that is why I suggested the $15 plan, unlimited incoming calls 100 minutes outgoing, and unlimited texting.  To add additional outgoing calling I would at the $5 500 minute calling add-on.  This would save you $10 a month.

You will not get to "speak" with a  human you will need to raise a trouble ticket and correspond through private messages with the moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossT 

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

RossT

@ShawnC13 

I was going to suggest changing the plan too....and just add the $5/500 min add on.

@RossT 

Did you sign up with a referral code for the $10 bonus credit? If not then just send private message to a member of the community and ask them for their referral code. Then we will show you how to contact the moderators to get it added. Don't ask for it publicly or you will be inundated with referral codes. Consider what we are suggesting.....and trust me I know how to save money!

RossT

611 rejects my number because it’s suspended. 

I am really getting frustrated at how many times I’ve had to say that.

@softech 

You need the 4 digit acct pin# to make credit card payments thru 611.

@RossT 

Do you know your 4 digit acct pin#?

RossT

611 rejects me because my account is suspended.  

Thus is ridiculous.  

@RossT wrote:

No I’m on the $25 plan and that does me no good at all.

i appreciate your thoughts but like I said I’m on a fixed income and have doctor appts all the time via telephone.  

I cannot even call 911 should I need to.

my phone was cutoff 20 minutes after I received the text my payment failed. 

Why can you give a person 24 hours notice? 

I knew this provider was too good to be true.  I’m very upset by all of this.

If you don't need data, I would suggest going to the $15 plan.  As a prepaid service, it isn't like a postpaid where they can charge you a late payment fee and that is why service is cut off when a payment is not made.  

You should be able to call 911 from any cell phone even those without a sim card.  Should have Emergency Calling or something available

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossT

You are not reading all the messages.  

I cant today. I get paid tomorrow!

611 doesn’t work because my account is suspended.  (20 minutes after auto pay failed.)

@RossT 

Let's take it one thing at a time.....you can call 911 anyone with a cell phone can and you can call 611 when suspended....try it....611 not 911!😃

@RossT  are you trying to load fund now?

if so, try 

1. Dail *611

2. click 1 for Make Payments

3. Click 2 for Credit card

4. Click 1 for Amount Due

RossT

I’ve done all that but number is “not in service” so I can’t get in!!!!!

RossT

No I’m on the $25 plan and that does me no good at all.

i appreciate your thoughts but like I said I’m on a fixed income and have doctor appts all the time via telephone.  

I cannot even call 911 should I need to.

my phone was cutoff 20 minutes after I received the text my payment failed. 

Why can you give a person 24 hours notice? 

I knew this provider was too good to be true.  I’m very upset by all of this.

@RossT 

All prepaid providers are 30 days so you would have to go with post paid and they don't have cheap lower usage plans. Hang out with us in the community and learn how it all works. That's what I did and now I pay $0 for my phone bill. You've got 3 days to ask questions, bravo, answer, post....I bet your participation could get you $1 if not $2 in community rewards. We can show you a lot in no time!

@RossT wrote:

I can’t pay today! When I signed up for auto pay she told me the 28th. Every month!

As explain earlier, it's a 30 days cycle.  It is a bit confusing and many sales just use the word "Monthly"  instead.    

What kind of plan do you have?  If you are on tight budget and you are on lower cost plan like $25 or $15, there is really no better deal out there.   

Remember, there is $2 Autopay just to setup the Autopay there.    You can come onto this forum and try to help and you can easily get another $1 or $2 off... so, a $25 plan can be just  $22 or $21 easily , there is really no better deal out there.   (and a $15 plan will be just $12 or so)

Need Help? Let's chat.