cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Marieandreenoel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get a refund if I was charged twice on my credit card?

Screenshot_20221018_000801.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

ubf?? What's that?

Marieandreenoel

I don't think so. I've had the account for over 7 years and never had an issue until today ubf

@Marieandreenoel wrote:

I'm having issues opening a ticket that's why I posed here. But I will give it another try. Thank you. 

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

How long has this been going on? Were there any problems activating? Then two days later tried again? Perhaps an earlier attempt took payment but the activation failed somehow.

Marieandreenoel

It was two charges and one was taken two days before my actual payment date. The one taken on the 13 is a posted transaction that's not supposed to be there. It's only one account that I'm paying for my mom. But I'll the ticket another try. Thank you. 

Marieandreenoel

I'm having issues opening a ticket that's why I posed here. But I will give it another try. Thank you. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you log in and see what your balance here says? Are you on pre-authorized payments (autopay)? So that's $26 in QC. Are you paying for two accounts?

Adding - @softech - is that a signature on many of your posts? No transition to suggesting talking to support. Just some inquiries and then out of the blue seemingly out of context all the information for contacting support?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marieandreenoel   any chance one of them is actually a pending charge?  If you login to My Account, does it show one or two charges in the Payment history?   and is this the first renewal you got since activation, ie, you just activated in Sept?

To open ticket with PM support for an investigation and refund, please open ticket :

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.