cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to claim the 'YES2' holidays gift

4public
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can i claim that please whilst the phone with chip was mistakenly taken outsi

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Coverhiro  I think you can try reply YES2 again to 4911.  You should get a confirmation back

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow I got the text a few days, then I got another text about something else from Public Mobile about Referral bonuses. I replied YES2 and there was no response or anything yesterday. 

HI @Coverhiro   did you got the text from PM yet?

Coverhiro

@computergeek541 Thank you for providing that information.

Funny, it didn't work for me when I tried those solutions you posted.

Would something show that the gift or bonus was activated after replying YES2? Where can the YES2 reply be sent to if the message was deleted?

Nothing happened for me and I checked my account later and saw it was still empty.

Thank you for your help.

@Coverhiro 

There isn't any resom to contact a customer support agent if the incoming text message was simply missed or deleted. As stated, even if the phone were

turned off for a few days, the message would still come in. Also, in a case of the message being accidently deleted, a YES2 reply could still be sent.

Coverhiro

Hello @4public 

I missed the initial text, I saw that it was sent, but then I got a referral code text newsletter before I could reply.

I reached out to a @CS_Agent  and they promptly remedied the situation.

If you think you missed it, then contact the Customer Service Agent.

They can also be contacted using this method.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

get the phone with sim then wait for sms.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@4public  So, you lost the SIM card?

as long as your account is active, you can try to open ticket with PM Support and ask them to manually process it for you

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Add: 

if you still have the sim card with you, just took it out earlier, then you can put it back in and see if you get the text. 

When a text  was not delivered, PM always keep your text for 5 days and reattempt delivery during the 5 days. So, if they have sent you the text earlier, by putting the sim card back, you should get the text back

If you don't get the text after putting the sim back, that mean PM has not sent you the text yet, which many customers don't have it still.  So, the text will come before Dec 15th

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@4public 

You'll have to put your sim card back in to your phone until you get the text message and you reply to it.

Keep your eyes open for the text coming from 4911.   Then you can reply YES2

Need Help? Let's chat.