Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel auto pay.please help me thank you

vissen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

15 REPLIES 15

vissen

I have contacted you, please reply me thanks.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, or a ticket, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

You can also start a ticket by going to the option "Start a chat" in our website, the option is at the bottom of the page, as well you can send a private message to "CS_Agent" in case you have a concern that might need some more investigation.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vissen wrote:

Screenshot_20240829_205752.jpg

 help me i didn't  find it

@vissen  On PM app, go back to Subscription page, click Manage Subscription, then click Subscription Renewal (Active) and you can then click Unsubscribe to turn off Autopay

slusagm

toggling off Subscribed means turning off autopay, no extra charge after.

if you are worry, you can also ask PM to remove your credit card from the system and you can add it back after when you want.  To ask PM to remove it, Just  open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

vissen

I'm afraid there will be additional deductions later.

vissen

Screenshot_20240829_205752.jpg

 help me i didn't  find it

slusagm

@vissen the toggle Subscription is on Payment page.  Go there and  click Manage Subscription, then toggle  off "Subscribed" there 

vissen

Thank you very much. Where's the toggle subscription?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, or a ticket, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

You can also start a ticket by going to the option "Start a chat" in our website, the option is at the bottom of the page, as well you can send a private message to "CS_Agent" in case you have a concern that might need some more investigation.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

@vissen wrote:

Thank you for your answer,If I toggle subscription,the auto paywill cancel?

Yes, this turns off autopay. It won't cancel your subscription per say. It just means it will stop working after your last 30 day payment. Then if you wish to continue using the phone, you'd have to purchase Vouchers and upload them to your phone either online or using 611 on your phone. If you are "going away" for a while you'll have 89 days to upload funds to your account so you don't lose your number.

vissen

Thank you for your answer,If I toggle subscription,the auto paywill cancel?

vissen

Switching subscriptions to auto-pay is not off. I don't know what to do. Is there a correlation between switching and canceling auto-pay?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Just toggle Subscribed...

Meow_0-1724977358877.png

vissen

Thank you, but I did not find the cancellation automatic payment, can you give me more details? to cancel the automatic payment

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @vissen 

It's actually very easy to do. Log into your account, go to the payment section and turn the toggle off for auto payments. If you're unable to log into your account, you can create a ticket.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.