cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take to verify a request

pmuoneme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my Sim and bought a new sim.i submitted a ticket in the last 48 hrs and did not hear from public mobile.I just submitted another ticket.

4 REPLIES 4

@pmuoneme 

Response time has been an hour or two on average lately. Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen....the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a private message. Be prepared to answer 4 unique account detail questions after you have been verified as the account holder to further ensure your identity. These may be your account # , last four digits of your credit card etc....only answer in your private messages to the moderator that replies to your support ticket. Never in the community!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

48 hours seems to be too long.  Did you confirm that you don't have no message waiting in your Community inbox as suggested above?  Maybe you can try open another ticket with this direct link:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

you might also want to message them directly as well

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pmuoneme wrote:

I lost my Sim and bought a new sim.i submitted a ticket in the last 48 hrs and did not hear from public mobile.I just submitted another ticket.

@pmuoneme   If it's been 48 hours since you sent the ticket, I would submit another one.  Usually you should be hearing back much quicker.  

Did you suspend your account after losing your SIM?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pmuoneme : The moderators have been seen jumping in here in the forum recently. So they seem to be looking for work. In your private messaging area you have a Sent tab. Do you see your ticket in there? In the Inbox do you see a message from someone with a blue MOD icon?

Need Help? Let's chat.