cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I submit a ticket or get a hold of anyone?

helenh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my subscription but was charged twice because of issues with the site. It is impossible to open a ticket - it gives an error message everytime. And trying to send a message is not possible - Please HELP!

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@helenh 

You can private message a CS_Agent is to click on your avatar on the top right then Messages and the pen and paper icon.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed @helenh , as @Dunkman points out it's possible there was a payment 'glitch' on the subscription change and the excess funds are resting in your available funds.

Either that or you may have processed an immediate plan change following your regular cycle renewal, in which case you would correctly see the charge for the auto-renewal followed by the change in subscription.

When changing plans, best to schedule on the next renewal as opposed to immediate to avoid loss of prior cycle items remaining.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@helenh 

When you were charged twice, do you see extra available funds in your account?  If you see the available funds, you can leave the funds for the next payment cycle.  It can take 2-4 weeks to issue refund. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@helenh 

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.