cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Heynow99999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 5 accounts for my family, I lost my credit card and I now have to change the payment info for 5 card. Google is not remembering the email addresses and passwords, further, one phone is for my mom who does not live with me and is not technicallly savy enough to send me the six digit code so I can log into the account. One other phone on the account is broken so cant recieve texts to login. What the heck do i do?

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Heynow99999 

the best option for you to Reset Password  for all accounts, and do new password for all accounts same password to you not forgetting them and Save all emails and password in notes..

and take your mom email and login in your site to you can getting verification code by email.

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

each account you do and then close browser, and open new page.

if want to contact support team by CS_Agent  to reset password.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Heynow99999 

Pay by voucher via 611 or calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. Then you can worry about gaining account access at your leisure.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Heynow99999   do you have the email addresses tied into those accounts?  I would try Reset Password first for as many accounts as you can do

But if you are not able to reset it that way, try message CS Agent directly to see if they can help with all of them on a single ticket:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

First, you'll need to be able to log in. 

If you have access to your email, you can reset the password if you forgot.

With the 2FA, you can try switching the SIM card to a working phone and hopefully receive the 6-digit code.

Need Help? Let's chat.