cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

give me promotion package data

danhtran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have used to 25$/ month/ 1G. Now I would like to support for me upgrade data 20G 

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@danhtran If you mean you would like to upgrade your current plan/subscription, you can do it yourself by logging into your self-serve account

How to Change Your subscription

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app or My Account
  2. Go to ‘Subscription & Add-Ons’
  3. Select ‘Change Subscription’ under the Current Subscription section
  4. Use the speed toggle to view the available subscriptions and select the subscription you want to change to
  5. Select ‘Change Subscription on Renewal’ or ‘Change Subscription Now’
  6. Choose if you want to purchase a 30 or 90-day subscription
  7. If you have a promo code, enter it in the ‘Promotional Code’ field and select ‘Add’
  8. Confirm your payment method
  9. Select ‘Confirm Change Subscription on Renewal Date’ if you are changing your subscription in the future or select ‘Pay Now’ if you are changing your subscription immediately
    • If you are changing your subscription on your next renewal date you will not be charged until your next renewal date

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danhtran - Please contact CS_Agent for $29/20GB 4G LTE. It is for new activations only so you have a 50/50 chance of getting it, but more likely than not because they are just happy that you are paying more $$$ but is a great deal! If you want to have $1 less for 4GB try asking for the $24/4GB 4G. If you want bonus data for free, then they most likely won't give it to you.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.