cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

give a text offer to family member

sofa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi,  I received a text message offer that I want to give to my wife who is a public mobile user for a long time but did not get the offer.  is this possible? 

5 REPLIES 5

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sofa Curious to know is your wife’s plan already more expensive then your plan ? I’m guessing it might be as means to up your monthly spend and if she’s already paying close to what that offer is there’s no incentive to offer more for less . Business wise . Also note we are just customers like you trying to help . And I didn’t get one if these mixed bag of offers either but I already have a $40Plus spend a mi th 

I’m not sure myself if this offer is real. I’ve been in chat with a CS Agent and he’s been trying to figure if it’s a real deal or not. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sofa Maybe not ideal but you two could switch phone numbers and then reply YES to the offer . It might come to existing customers anyways maybe after the text offer expire sept 5 . 

sofa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that is not clever selling strategy.  I personally do not need this offer but my wife does.  if I can not give her the offer, PM is losing the extra income.  👎

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sofa  No sorry . That just special  offer for you . To reply YES to and it will change on your next renewal date . There’s been a mixed bag of text offers to random lucky subscribers 

Need Help? Let's chat.