cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funds

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have $25 funds, do I need click “ add funds to my account “ to use? Or it going to be used automatically next payment?

33D61FED-FF11-4CE1-9DB0-96645F2F222F.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

james008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you have $25 funds in your account, you might be wondering whether you need to click on "add funds to my account" to use them or if they will be automatically applied to your next payment. Generally, if you have sufficient funds in your account, they will be automatically used for your next payment, without the need for manual intervention. Therefore, unless you want to add more funds or make changes to your account settings, you likely won't need to click on "add funds to my account" for your next transaction.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha wrote:

I have $25 funds, do I need click “ add funds to my account “ to use? Or it going to be used automatically next payment?

@Lehaha wrote:

@Lehaha wrote:

@Lehaha wrote:

Depending what plan you have. If you have $25 plan, then you don't need add more fund into it, and PM will withdraw the fund from your available fund at renew date, otherwise you need add more funds into it.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Lehaha 

that amount at Available Fund,, is will taken for next cycle from there automatically..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lehaha   you don't have to do anything as long as you have $25 as Available fund

When renewal time comes, PM will take money from  your Avilable fund first, which is enough to cover the renewal

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha  It will be used automatically 

Need Help? Let's chat.