cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free one-time 5GB data Add-on MISSING

77Hao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I purchased a SIM on June 1, 2019 in hopes of taking advantage of the Free one time 5gb add on. My confirmation email also states

"By purchasing a SIM online today, you have access to an exclusive offer: get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on* when you activate online by June 16th." email also states it will take 72 hours for it to appear.

I activated my $25 plan on June 9th, and to date I still have not received the 5gb add on. What do I need to do... I have now ran out of data and my usage has not exceeded 5gb.. 

4 REPLIES 4

77Hao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

that is correct I used the same email. My order confiramtion email and the activation email is the same.. THanks I will contact them.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this a new activation? Did you use the same email address when activating as when purchasing the SIM card? These are both requirements to be eligible for the promo.

If everything was done correctly, then the add-on should have been added automatically, but Public Mobile is known to glitch from time to time. I'd suggest, since it's been more than 72 hours and the add-on has not appeared, you should notify the moderators, so they can see what the problem is and hopefully add the data to your account.

Here is a link where you can contact them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@77HaoYou will need to send a private note to the Moderators to get it sorted out via this link. Just to double check you used the same email to activate the card as the email you used to buy the card right? A few people got caught out by that stipilation.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Looks like you'll need to contact the moderators for their assistance....Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could be up to 48 hours before you get a reply....usually less though.

Need Help? Let's chat.