cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash sale

MartyCrapper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was approved for the 2GBBONUS deal on a 35.00 plan early January but just got my SIM card yesterday.  I no longer see the deal on the plans page.  I only really want to switch if I have the added GB.  Given that I have an email saying "you are approved" can I still get it?

14 REPLIES 14

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@1Marteen 

The customer support team at public mobile is excellent overall. They are very understanding when we make a mistake and we return the kindness when they err or we get a glitch with our service. There's a lot of give and take and it makes for a very pleasant experience with your mobile provider....not something that is common in the mobile industry. 

Whenever I finish having a customer support ticket addressed I always ask for a review link....even if it was a very rare but not so great result ( which I will often start over with a new CSA if I don't like their answer the first time around.) With the review link you can give honest feedback to pm so they can always strive to improve their customer service for their customers.

I'm glad you are starting at pm with a positive impression. Welcome to public mobile!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

1Marteen

I need to report that without any begging or pleading, the CSA I had contact with was super helpful and immediately gave the proper promotion and also added the credit to my wife which I had forgotten to give the code for.  As a new customer, I am very impressed!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MartyCrapper : A problem with asking anybody from the company is that they would just give the official company line. In this case the promo appears to be over. That's what they would most likely say. It's a gained knowledge around here of the regular participants that this is what happens when always asking the CSA's or chat agents. They can often be entirely wrong.

If you got to the form and filled in the email address in the form and got a reply back and as the promo invited you to order a SIM online which is usually a time period to receive, you should absolutely be entitled to the promo.

Edit: you might be thinking that clicking the accept as solution button "closes" the thread. It doesn't. So if you're good with that suggestion as your solution then all good.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MartyCrapper 

you want to make sure about the promo you can chat with live agent  Online Activation Assistance,

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online. only, For 2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35,or more rate plans, for Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB No expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr.

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MartyCrapper 

Seeing as you can still access this offer on pm's website and register your email and there are no expiry dates other than "This offer could end at any time." I think you are safe to activate your sim card. Often the 2gb of promotional data shows up immediately after activation but regardless it will be added within 72 hours. You could wait til the promo is applied to port your number if you are still concerned.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/

@MartyCrapper 

@MartyCrapper wrote:

the email I got January 4th says "congratulations, your email was received and you are eligible for this offer" but it also says "don't forget to activate by December 1st".  I don't want to make the change and port my number etc. without confirmation of the added 2GB.....

Typical PM marketing email. Typos and not bothering to up date.  You could contact Customer service agent as described previously to confirm.  Let us know what CSA says.  Expect 1-2 hour wait time.  

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous  I know the rules lol ..unlike (I know who you're talking about 😂)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeachNBeer : No no. I was not implying that you did. Just informing the OP of the rules. We know for a fact that there are users here that don't care about this rule. I have also in the past been poised and ready 🙂

BeachNBeer

I didn't send one @Anonymous  if that is what you're insinuating. I do have a private message open waiting to go if OP does write back asking for one. 

Screenshot_20220111-103848_Chrome.jpg

MartyCrapper

the email I got January 4th says "congratulations, your email was received and you are eligible for this offer" but it also says "don't forget to activate by December 1st".  I don't want to make the change and port my number etc. without confirmation of the added 2GB.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MartyCrapper : Yeah I would just go ahead and use it during activation. Then give it a week and if it doesn't show up then contact the CSA's.

That referral code mentioned...if you already have some in your inbox with the envelope up top then those people are violating the rules of the place. You can ask here if you like or ask anyone in a private message. Then it's all fine. But maybe you already have one so you're good to go. Put that in on the same page as the promo code and click Add for both and then carry on to pay.

0PX9O4

@MartyCrapper 

No need to contact anyone before you actually try using the code. IF it doesn't work, you can then get in touch with a PM rep by sending a private message.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MartyCrapper 

Does the email state an expiry date on the offer?  

This promo code has been active since roughly May of last year.  You can try the promo code when you activate your SIM card.  It should still work, but no guarantees since the code is not presently advertised. 

The code will eventually stop working.  The key question is when. 

BeachNBeer

@MartyCrapper  Did you order the sim card from Public Mobile? If so, shipping delays and all they should allow you to.

Confirm with them first before activation. Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

Contact customer service agents.

Open a ticket via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.