cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extra charges for out of province data usage?

wsally
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan includes 250 GB data. Are there extra charges for using data when I am out of my province?

6 REPLIES 6

Right, NEVER a single charge for pay per use, as pay per use is not what Public does.

If you want to use data in the US, you must purchase the roaming before you use it.

Buy it first, use it when you've paid.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Noor691 wrote:

You can use your data outside of your province and will NOT be charged! The only time you are charged for roaming is if you choose to use your data in the USA

Good of you to jump in and participate. Welcome.

If you wish to use Public Mobile in the states then you would need to buy roaming add-ons. There wouldn't be any charges on their own. You just wouldn't be able to text or call out or use data.

Noor691
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can use your data outside of your province and will NOT be charged! The only time you are charged for roaming is if you choose to use your data in the USA

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM plans are prepaid and you can use it across Canada.  Once you use up your data then you would need to buy an add-on for more data.  Is the amount suppose to be 250 MB ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wsally wrote:

My plan includes 250 GB data. Are there extra charges for using data when I am out of my province?

250 GB!!!??? How did you manage to swing that? 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@wsally wrote:

Nope...you can use your data wherever you are in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.