cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

every month renewal date is different

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just realized that every month my renewal date move one day earlier, hard for my to track me data usage because I set up my phone same day every month to monitor it. Now I have to change date every month.

5 REPLIES 5

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes and it is very uncomfortable. It would be nice if Public Mobile has monthly plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

I just realized that every month my renewal date move one day earlier, hard for my to track me data usage because I set up my phone same day every month to monitor it. Now I have to change date every month.

Some phones let you set the term. There's also an Android app (written by a former?? customer) called Data Witness PM. Not sure about Apple.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@yanzhiqiang, once you get the 611 text message from Public Mobile stating this message:

Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renewed! Let's keep the conversation going. 

It is a sign for you to reset the data usage on your phone. But to be honest with you, if you check in your self-serve, you will always see this on the home page of your account status or if you click on my data add-ons > view usage, you will see how much you have to use up too.

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 8.35.30 PM.png

My Data Add-On > View Usage:Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 8.36.05 PM.png

And if you prefer, you could send a reminder on the day every 30 days: Just mark it on the calendar:

2020-calendar-template.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@yanzhiqiang @It's a 30 day cycle and I change it every month too. Except the February to March one which either adds a day or stays the same.

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Yes because it's not a monthly payment. It's a 30 day plan 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.