seunghohwang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My every safe check shows an unused old number

so, I want to update new number

I don't use old number 

16 REPLIES 16

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Agreed! Speed differences might be there! Feel free to choose accordingly! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @El_Gato 

To clarity on above post, Lucky's $15 to $25 is 3G speed, which is up to 10Mpbs on 4G network

And with PM's, it's 3G speed plan has a 3Mbps on 4g network but around 15 - 20Mbps on 3G network

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @El_Gato 

you cannot.  The email you login My Account will be tied with a Community account, you cannot untie it

But you can also have account with Only Community access and without any My Account link

@Deleted I believe they are.  But just want to make sure the ticket will be kept opened and actively looked into

Keep us updated and give us good news 

@Deleted   push support to escalate the issue with Telus Engineers.    Message them every other day if not daily for update.  

@seunghohwang   

so, you have never able to check My Account about your plan details, etc?

I think your situation is that PM EverSafe is not able to link your EverSafe id with My Account.  So, message support as advised above and they will manually link up the two together.  Remember to come back and let us know how it goes

seunghohwang

I changed from Manage EverSafeid to New Phone Number but still requires both new and old numbers to be checked

@seunghohwang   as @Old4 pointed out, updating the email on Manage EverSafe ID is not working, not sure if updating phone number is also a problem.  I think it is better to open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

seunghohwang

I can't see my plan.I don't understand double checking new and old phone number.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@seunghohwang 

I would suggest you edit and remove your telephone number as this is public forum by clicking on the reverse V in circle unless you want a lot of spam calls!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Old4 

It could be just browser cache problem.  Please try to login My Account again using incognito mode Check if the email address was updated.  If not , try again

@seunghohwang wrote:

I changed new number in the"Manage EverSafe".

But still ask for a double check as an old member

IS the old number set up as the alternate phone number @seunghohwang ? Not sure if this would matter or not.

And if you just changed the phone number, make sure you log out of My Account completely first, before logging back in. 

@El_Gato - why hasn't customer support been able to fix the problem? Message them again and check up on it, or ask for a supervisor.

@seunghohwang  but you are able to login My Account and see your plan and status?

seunghohwang

I changed new number in the"Manage EverSafe".

But still ask for a double check as an old member

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @seunghohwang 

we are customers here, but you can change it yourself

First login My Account , then go to Profile, and you can change your number using "Manage EverSafe"

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@seunghohwang 

this is just an open forum, please remove your numbers for your own protection.  Click on the down arrow, select Edit Message

Can you login My Account using email?

If you have already created an EverSafe id, you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

If you can log back in to My Account, go to the Profile page, click Manage EverSafe id, and change the number to receive 2FA there

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profilehttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile

Need Help? Let's chat.