cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim transfer

avexnsx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New to the account, so I didn't know esim is activated on the phone the app is initially installed for.

I need to activate on another phone, can I get a new esim reissued without buying another one, as I just subscribed today.

TIA.

6 REPLIES 6

avexnsx

So I had to reach out to an agent as a credit was not applied during check out of the new eSim.

so either:

1. Make sure the credit is visible in shopping cart when adding the eSim.

2. Reach out to CS_agent and have the credit applied.

Thanks.

avexnsx

I just tried it but it made me pay, so I proceeded hoping the credit is retrospective. Let's see how things go.

hi @avexnsx yes, it wanst free until recently. You are lucky 🙂

avexnsx

@softech @hTideGnow 

Thank you so much for the quick response, I will give that a go.

I did google prior to asking here, and the first few threads says you've have to pay, but good to know the transfer is credited.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@avexnsx 

eSIM cannot be moved.  BUT Luckily, you can get a replacement for FREE

To rebuy new eSIM for FREE, first, download the app on your new phone.  Click Account from the bottom, then click Purchase SIM Card and select eSIM

Once it confirms your phone is eSIM compatible, click Pay $  and Install (the system will check and apply a $5 credit to bring the total price back to $0 at checkout), and follow the prompt to complete and purchase and install eSIM on your device

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

Existing eSIM users at Public Mobile who need a replacement can do so at no extra cost. When you request a new eSIM through the usual process, we automatically identify you as an existing eSIM user and waive the replacement fee. See below for steps on how to get your new eSIM.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @avexnsx you cam get another one for free.  Just install the PM app on the phone that needs to eSIM. Login, to to Account  and buy another one.  The system will not really charge you after you complete the transaction, so the new eSIM will be free

Need Help? Let's chat.