cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed my subscription and I don't have service right now.

Zoe5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my subscription and I don't have service right now.

and I can't add eSIM by using the QRcode from the email

10 REPLIES 10

@Zoe5   If you haven't already, contact Public Mobile customer service as suggested earlier, either via the chat icon bottom right of this page, or send a private message to support if the chatbot doesn't work.  Use this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Zoe5

I was using TELUS with eSIM before, and I changed my plan to Public Mobile.  The phone numbers are the same. Do I need to delete my eSIM?

I had received an email said if I unable to install the eSIM via app, I can scan the QRcode. However it showed Unable to Activate eSIM when I scan.

Right now I couldn't log in my account because I have to confirm my access by phone message (which I have no service) and I can't find the Send email link. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

To me it sounds like there are 2 eSIMs on @Zoe5 phone. Zoe needs to go into the phone and switch eSIM to the primary one that's on her profile. Once again, you need to log in to your account and confirm which eSIM you're suppose to use.

@Zoe5   I changed my subscribe from eSIM to eSIM

Can you clarify what you mean by this?   Did you mean to say you changed from a physical sim to an esim, or you were trying to change esims for some reason, or..?

Zoe5

no, I didn't delete my eSIM. 

@Zoe5 you changed plan but you should use the same eSIM. Did you delete the eSIM by any chance?

Forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to eSIMs, but you may wish to log into your Public Mobile account online, then click on Profiles on your left side of the page. Then the next page, on your right side you'll see SIM number with a pencil. You may wish to confirm you are using the right eSIM number. I fear you may have deleted the wrong eSIM. Just my guess of course. I think @softech is better versed with eSIMs than I. 

Zoe5

Yes, I had tried to restart my phone multipole times. I was using eSIM since my last plan. I changed my subscribe from eSIM to eSIM. My phone is iPhone 11 pro max. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Zoe5 

please login My Account and check if account status is active and if PM charged the correct amount ( you might have trouble receiving the 2FA code via SMS, so ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email)

If PM charged you for the renewal and account is active, try reboot the phone once and test voice and data

If same, Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Zoe5 

Were you using an eSIM before? Or a SIM card? Have you tried rebooting? Also, if you were on a physical SIM card and change to an eSIM, depending on your phone, you'll have to go into your settings and choose Public Mobile eSIM as your primary phone. What phone do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.