cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim not working

Ramizbaj10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the data plan and paid for e-sim but unable to get it to work. Initially when I entered my phone's IMEI number it said its compatible. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ramizbaj10

Screenshot_20240205_142201_Public Mobile.jpg

 here's the screenshot of the message I'm seeing, I'm using IPhone 12 Pro Max. And no there isn't any option in sim screen manager nor I received email with a qr code. The email only mentioned to download app amd continue with the setup. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ramizbaj10 

what phone are you using/

check the Sim Manager screen and see if the PM esim already there.  You might need to enable it, or enable "Turn on this line" to make it work

if no esim there, check if PM's Welcome email has the QR code to install esim

if same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

Ramizbaj10

No ! When I downloaded the app to finish the setup, it says your phone isn't compatible. Before ordering I confirmed by putting in IMEI only then the order went through. I would just like a refund instead since I was only looking for a plan with esim option. 

@Ramizbaj10 wrote:

I got the data plan and paid for e-sim but unable to get it to work. Initially when I entered my phone's IMEI number it said its compatible. 

Nothing in the plan works?  It's possible that a physical SIM might be required instead.  

Need Help? Let's chat.