cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred my sister, issues

Patmom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Referred my sister to PM, she never received her SIM card but got charged her monthly fee.... She cannot log into the PM website to speak to an agent (keep getting error message, tried it and I get the same error). She called Telus, they provided her with a phone number, but she can't speak with anyone. This is so frustrating, I don't understand that first their website for support is so bad and not working and that we can't even get a hold of anyone to resolve this issue!!!! We will be filing a complaint to the CCTS if not resolved end of week. Help 

1 REPLY 1

@Patmom wrote:

Referred my sister to PM, she never received her SIM card but got charged her monthly fee.... She cannot log into the PM website to speak to an agent (keep getting error message, tried it and I get the same error). She called Telus, they provided her with a phone number, but she can't speak with anyone. This is so frustrating, I don't understand that first their website for support is so bad and not working and that we can't even get a hold of anyone to resolve this issue!!!! We will be filing a complaint to the CCTS if not resolved end of week. Help 

Please have your sister send a private messages to CS_Agent if the SIM card was orded mor than 2 weeks ago.  The customer support agents can make arragements to ensure that your sister gets a SIM card.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.