cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error activating - incorrect ESN/MEID

moose282
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After setting everything up and putting in my new sim. I received a text saying go to public mobile.ca click "contact us" and complete the SIM and activation form. You'll need to provide the correct ESN/MEID from your previosu provider.

I cant find where to do this. I do not see the "contact us" link.

Thanks for your help.

6 REPLIES 6

@moose282 wrote:

oops. carrier was rogers.. what do I do now?

@moose282 

PMST.png

@moose282 wrote:

Click on question mark at the bottom right and use that window to open a ticket to the moderators.

moose282
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@moose282 wrote:

After setting everything up and putting in my new sim. I received a text saying go to public mobile.ca click "contact us" and complete the SIM and activation form. You'll need to provide the correct ESN/MEID from your previosu provider.

I cant find where to do this. I do not see the "contact us" link.

Thanks for your help.

Don't look for that form. It is non existent. The text means porting didn't work  Which carrier is it? Don't use IMEI unless the number is a Speakout. Always use accout numner for other carriers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moose282  - Did you take a new number, or are you porting in a number from your old provider?

If you are porting a number, and the information you provided was insufficient, or perhaps not accurate, Public mobile will need mor information from you to complete the transfer.  if you need to get in touch with the moderator team (PM staff), use SIMon the chat bot (question mark in lower corner).  Just type in a question like representative, and follow instructions to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.