cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address

RMJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have forgotten the email address i used to sign into public mobile. How can i change my email address?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RMJ you have been a community member for quite some time now. Are you currently in Active or Suspended status?

If in nonpay/suspended for over 90 days, your account, phone number and access to My Account/Self Serve is closed/gone.

Otherwise, as others are saying, only CSA can help you change your email.

You can submit a ticket here with this link for this exact reason: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RMJ 

You could check your various email accounts for the Public mobile welcome email.  Usually, when you first activate your account, PM will send a welcome email.  Then you can reset your password.  

Otherwise, you will need to contact customer service agent to change the email.  

Submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot. 

Type: I can't login.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RMJ 

You have to contact customer support as only they can change your email for you.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Need Help? Let's chat.