cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim

JLH79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot buy and install a eSim with my iphone 12 through the app.

Is there another way?

8 REPLIES 8

@JLH79 

try click "Pay $5.65 and install" or "Pay and install"

again, if not works, you need to open ticket with support for them to help to buy esim

@JLH79   So when you scroll to reveal the pay and install button you press it but nothing happens?

JLH79

1.PNG2.PNG

@JLH79 

some had the same issue with the Pay and install button hidden somewhere 

What phone do you have? I wonder if it is due to resolutions you chose or font size might be too big.  Did you try to make the phone portrait and landscape mode,  or  can you try to change the display resolutions to show more or smaller font size?

Or try  to uninstall the app, reboot and reinstall the app and re-puchase the esim on the app

if still cannot buy or install esim, please open ticket with support support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

JLH79

Existing customer switching from physical sim to esim

@JLH79  Are you an existing customer, new customer, switching from physical sim to esim, switching to new phone?

JLH79

I press on the (Pay $5.65 and Install) button and nothing happens.

There is a screen behind with a (Cancel) and (Pay And Install) option but I cannot access the (Pay And Install) button

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JLH79  Can you give us more details (nothing personally identifiable), what happens when you try?

Need Help? Let's chat.