cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim not working iphone11

Annaz1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New activation, the website said my phone was esim compatible so I didn’t order a physical SIM card. Now the activation says my phone isn’t esim compatible. How do I activate my phones esim so your app recognizes it or Just send me a physical SIM card if it’s going to be a problem 

5 REPLIES 5

Shaftab

I’m having the same issue. At time of subscription it said my IMEI was compatible with an eSIM. After I signed on and paid I received a message that an eSIM wouldn’t work and to purchase a SIM card. 10 days later I received the PM SIM card and have inserted it into my iPhone 11 Pro Max. How do I activate the SIM now?

@Annaz1980  Huh . Another member had same issue as you and was trying on website . Then tried all and it worked . Shoot thought that was the missing piece of the puzzle 

Annaz1980

It was the PM app that gave me the phone not compatible message 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Annaz1980  Are you trying in the website by any chance ? If so try it in the new PM app should be fine 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Annaz1980 

You actually got the message when you try to activate on the app?  

I remember some people check the website and it said incompatible, but using the app , everything works

Honest, there is still some limitation with eSIM, if possible it is much easier and better to use physical sim if you can:

get a Public Mobile sim card from

Need Help? Let's chat.